Alerio Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company in the business of acquisitions and exploration of natural resource properties, with a focus in Guyana, South America. The company currently has a 100% interest in two gold projects, the Tassawini and Puruni properties.
Alerio and Auracle Collaboration Identifies Four New Significant Exploration Targets at Tassawini
Vancouver, British Columbia, April 11, 2023 – Alerio Gold Corp. (“Alerio” or the “Company”) (CSE: ALE) (OTC: ALEEF) announces that its continued partnership with Auracle Geospatial Science (Auracle)...
Alerio Gold Appoints New Chief Executive Officer
Alerio Gold Appoints New Chief Executive Officer Vancouver, British Columbia – December 16, 2022 – Alerio Gold Corp. (the “Company”) (ALE: CSE) announces that Mr. Allan Fabbro will assume the...
The Tassawini Gold Project (or the “Property”) is an advanced stage gold project located approximately 175 kilometers to the northwest of the capital city of Georgetown, in Guyana, South America. Significant previous work has been performed on the property since 2004 by previous owners and there is excellent potential to expand the defined gold mineralization.
- Advanced project totalling 3,413 acres (1,381 ha).
- Hosts a Historical Resource of 499,000 oz. (SRK, 2010)
- $34M in historical expenditures.
- Established infrastructure – work camp, airstrip, and river docking.
- Mining permits renewable every 5 years.
- 47,509 meters of drilling in 1,279 core drill holes; extensive trenching; metallurgical testing; geophysics and mapping.
The Puruni Gold Property (“Puruni” or “the Property”) consists of 2259 hectares (5584 acres) and is located approximately 250 kilometers southwest of Georgetown, the capital of Guyana.
- The Property can be reached by road, helicopter, or river boat with a gravel road from the mouth of the Mazaruni River.
- The Property consists of five (5) Mining Permits – Medium Scale (MP) and one (1) Prospecting Permit – Medium Scale (PPMS) totalling in area 23 km2.
- The Permits are traversed by the Puruni River in the Mazaruni Mining District No. 3, Guyana, N.T.S. Sheet Puruni -26 SW.
Alerio Golds’ team of seasoned executives is leading the Company to success by bringing decades of knowledge and expertise to the Guyana mining projects.
CEO & Director
COO & Director
CFO & Director