Early-stage Exploration Play
Harpy Project Overview
The Harpy Gold Project is an early-stage exploration play. It is adjacent to the Aurora gold deposit owned by Guyana Goldfields that was recently purchased by Zijin Mining for $323 million.
- Project located in the prolific Guiana Shield of South America which contains over 110 MM oz Au inventory. 100km south of Tassawini Project.
- Adjacent to Guyana Goldfields producing over 124,000 oz per in 20191. Recently purchased by Zijin Mining for $323 Million.
- Located on the Cuyuni River for ease of access, barging personnel, exploration and drilling equipment.
- Significant artisanal mining throughout the Company’s property, identifying early exploration programs.
- 100% owned by Harpy with all exploration and environmental permits in hand.
About Guyana, South America:
Guyana is an established democratic nation that is a member of the Commonwealth with English as it’s official language. Guyana is a mining friendly jurisdiction with a Government that provides support to the mining industry on many levels. It is recognized for its significant endowment of natural resources. Gold has historically accounted for a significant percentage of the nation’s exports where gold production totaled more than 625,000 ounces in 2019.
English speaking; British law
Democratic governments; Commonwealth member
Established Mining Act
Region of economical gold deposits
Favorable mining laws and government support
Gold represents 35% of Guyana’s exports
Project Details: TBA