Alerio Gold Corp. (CSE:ALE)
What is happening with Guyana and Gold this week?
Analysts are predicting rising gold prices, Guyana oil is booming, Guyana is integral to Exxon revenue, and possible solutions are identified to combat inflation fears:
- Guyana pegged among key non-OPEC oil suppliers
- ExxonMobil says Guyana ‘integral’ to its projected revenue growth
- Three Ways To Beat 6.2% Inflation: Puts, Goldmines And Pipelines
Thank you for taking the time to read our Weekly Update.
Every week, we will send you a quick update covering information or news that we think you should be aware of.
Here’s what to expect:
- Updates on our current properties: Tassawini Project and Harpy Project.
- Current news about Guyana, South America.
- Macroeconomic outlook on precious metals.
- Management opinions and blogs.
Is there anything specific you would like us to cover? Please feel free to contact management with any of your questions by phone at 604-343-3739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Alerio Gold Corp. (CSE:ALE)